$65,000 - $80,000 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
2 to 10 years
Major manufacturer currently going through 14th expansion in the Charlotte area. State of the
art facility. 2 positions - 2yrs to 10yrs experience. Excellent compensation and benefits..
- Increase plant productivity by implement continuous improvement plans of the manufacturing plant including cost reduction initiatives.
- Improve product quality by meeting customer (internal/external) expectations.
- Lead and manage projects to meet the desired goal in set time frame and within budget. Complexities include what is described above plus fundamental understanding of the electrical engineering principals involved in a process to evaluate the ability of equipment and process to meet customer expectations,
- Coordinate with contractors, suppliers, and maintenance to provide new, more innovative and cost effective solutions to old as well as new problem areas.
- Improve equipment reliability including failure analysis and utilize PLC programming capabilities to design, trouble shoot, and startup equipment and complex automated processes.
- Optimal levels of internal and external communications.
*Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical/Electronic Technology
*In depth knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting
*Demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment
*Computer and analytical skills are essential to the success of this position