Employee Benefits and Wellness Coordinator
Large Reputable Racine Company looking to hire an Employee Benefits and Wellness Specialist.
This is a direct hire job opportunity!
Coordinates full-spectrum of benefit and wellness services for MPS Division employees including administration of benefits, benefit coordination, employee education, and providing recommendations for enhancing our Employee Value Proposition through benefit and wellness strategic programming.
- Relays information regarding our benefit and wellness programming in person, by phone or email to Business Partners, employees, vendors, and third party administrators.
- Ensures accurate processing of new hires, changes, and terminations into the ADP payroll system, health vendor website, COBRA website, and FSA vendor website.
- Processes all 401(k) changes and loans into the ADP payroll system.
- Verifies the calculation of the monthly premium statements on time for all group insurance policies and maintains statistical data relative to premiums, claims, and cost. Resolves administrative problems with the carrier representatives and serves as their primary contact.
- Prepares and sets up meetings designed to assist employees to obtain information and understand Company benefits.
- Completes benefit surveys and reviews information obtained from the results.
- Ability to understand and implement actions required by the Affordable Care Act and other legislation affecting the benefits function such as ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, Medicare etc.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports to support the administration of the various benefit programs.
- Employee Care Liaison
- Work/meet directly with employees to ensure they fully understand and leverage their benefits under BRP’s benefit plan;
- Assist promptly and compassionately to help employees with FMLA or Short-Term eligible conditions to utilize services;
- Assist employees with problem-solving and navigation in resolution of disputes or potential issues in their utilization of the plan;
- Offer recommendations to Employees for additional support services where required including utilization of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Educate, inform and serve as an employee advocate to connect employees with Wellness programming or other services which help support good lifestyle choices and employee cost savings;
- Strategic Business Partner
- Actively work with external coalitions and other benefit practitioners to identify best practices and emerging market trends;
- Offer recommendations to senior divisional leadership regarding supplemental programming and opportunities to enhance our position as an Employer of Choice;
- Integrate and align, within scope of control, Benefit and Wellness methodologies to ensure complimentary and effective programming.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects related to technology, efficiency and service delivery of benefits;
- Attends seminars and classes to remain current with legislative issues affecting employee benefits.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, PowerPoint and Access with above average proficiency in the use of MS Excel. Knowledge of the following ADP products is also preferred: ADP Enterprise, e-Time and ADP Reporting.
- Thorough knowledge of company policies, procedures, and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource principals, theories, and applications.
- Ability to multi-task with various projects and requests.
- Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to read and comprehend materials of a complex and/or legal nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with a variety of individuals and departments.
- Ability to work with external resources such as benefit vendors.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of all personnel and company records.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Requires repetitive movement for using a keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to read printed documents and from a computer screen.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Business Administration degree and a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in benefits administration.
Limited travel required
If you have this what they are looking for and would like to be considered, please submit resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
and call her at 262-635-8580 for directions on how to apply.
It is our strict company policy that all communication is confidential/no exceptions!
For over 25 years, Express Employment Professionals has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services and human resource solutions to medium-sized business around the globe. Since its establishment in 1983, Express has grown to include a network of more than 550 employment agencies. With Express Employment Professionals, both businesses and job seekers alike can experience the confidence and satisfaction of knowing that they will receive personal attention from each of our locally owned and operated staffing firms.