Sales Representative - Base + Uncapped Commission!
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in New York, NY, Yodle achieved 50% growth in 2012 and is expected to grow an additional 25% this year. With annual revenue well in excess of $100 million we are looking forward to an even more successful 2013. Due to this, we are looking for driven, ambitious Sales Representatives who are interested in pursuing a career in online marketing sales.
Yodle is a leader in local online marketing that connects consumers to local businesses simply and cost-effectively. Our combination of automated technology and comprehensive customer support makes Yodle simple to use. Yodle’s offering is ROI-driven: small businesses set a budget for which they receive calls and emails from qualified consumers.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience making outbound calls to generate sales with small- medium service based companies (SMB) such as doctors, lawyers, contractors, spas, locksmiths, movers, caterers, etc.
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, closing sales over the phone
- Successful Sales Representatives must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Ability to engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively
- Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data
- 4 year college degree (BA/BS/BE)
- Outbound sales calls to small and medium-sized businesses offering Yodle products such as SEO, PPC, etc.
- Establish a consistent pipeline on a daily basis via lead generation
- Identify clients’ needs and cultivate effective sales strategies via phone
- Post launch, work with an Account Manager to ensure consistent value is delivered to the client and potential for up sell is realized
- Contribute sales leadership through your experience and work ethic
Training and Development:
While many sales departments are cutthroat and competitive, our managers believe in building supportive team environments. Our mentor program pairs experienced sales reps or execs with new hires to foster peer-to-peer coaching that paves the road to success at Yodle. Not to mention, all new Sales Representatives go through an extensive training program before hitting the sales floor to ensure they are given the proper tools and resources in order to be successful.
- Health/Vision/Dental. We got you covered.
- 401K Plans. For your future long after.
- 3 Weeks of Vacation. To get as tan as you like!
- Flex Accounts. Help save money, & everyone likes that.
- Free Food. We provide food and snacks.
- Base Pay + Uncapped Commissions + Residuals (no quotas). We know you're valuable.
- Weekly or Monthly Contests and Team Tournaments. Prizes include cash, trips, electronics, etc.
- Great Work Environment. We know what fun really means.
- Collaboration. With a smart team of Sales Representatives, so you can give & take.
- Responsibility. You're not just a number here.
- Extensive Training Program. To become the best in the field.
Socialize with us:
Yodle blog: www.yodle.us
Yodle Twitter: www.twitter.com/yodlecareers
Yodle Facebook: www.facebook.com/yodle
Yodle was founded in March 2005 by Nathaniel Stevens who, at the time, was managing online marketing for his father’s car dealership in New Haven, CT, while still a student at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School. Nathaniel realized that there was a better way for small businesses to connect with consumers than the antiquated techniques business owners were then using.
After winning a business plan competition and gaining some initial funding, Nathaniel teamed up with childhood friends Ben Rubenstein and John Berkowitz, as well as one of his professors at Wharton, Dr. Kartik Hosanagar, and Milind Mehere, to build the business.