Java / ATG Developer
The Java / ATG Developer position is a member of the E-Commerce group that develops and supports e-commerce websites. This position is part of the agile delivery team that is responsible for the technical development of the Java J2EE e-commerce website application.
- Currently running on ATG 10.0.3.
- ATG Commerce experience
- Work as part of a team operating under an Agile based methodology
- Support accurate requirements definition
- Perform customization, integration, and other related software development activities
- Responsible for team deliverables assuring Quality and Completeness
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills
- Work day-to-day with development management and QA testing organization
- Debug and troubleshoot website J2EE application issues.
- Participate in the ongoing development initiatives as directed by the Development Manager.
- Understanding of JBOSS Application Server and prefer prior hands-on experience.
- 3+ years Java Development
- 2+ years ATG Development
- 2 + years Commerce Development
- Experience with extensive customization of ATG Commerce framework
- Demonstrate understanding of J2EE application architecture (EAR, WAR, JAR structure.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design/Development (OOA/OOD).
- Knowledge and ability to design develop code and test Java software components, particularly in a web application environment.
- Experience with J2EE design patterns.
- Knowledge and practice of software development methodologies, such as Agile, a plus
- Proficient with SQL Databases (SQL SERVER or Oracle)
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Unix/Linux in a development environment.
- Employment Type:
- Base Pay:
- $0.00 - $95.00 /Hour
- Other Pay:
- Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Computer Hardware
- Not Specified
- 3 to greater than 15 years
- Manage Others:
- Not Specified
- Required Travel:
- Job ID:
- Not Available