Medical Assisting - Adunct Instructor
Medical Assisting Program
Miller-Motte Technical College is hiring qualified part-time instructors to teach medical assistant courses in the Medical Assisting degree program.
We offer competitive compensation as well as other incentives. If you believe you possess the skills essential to becoming a Medical Assisting Adjunct Instructor at Miller-Motte Technical College we want you as part of our excellent team!
Educational/Experience Certification Requirements:
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Requires one or more years of related experience.
- Proficient in teaching all aspects of clinical and administrative skills.
- Two + years teaching experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft XP and Microsoft Office 2007.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous educational or related supervisory experience.
- Meet requirements of Instructor and capable of teaching a majority of the courses within the program area.
- Knowledge and understanding of the professional career paths and demands of the training field.
- Ability to inspire students to the highest level of achievement in preparation for meeting employer expectations.
- Ability to organize, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and function as a team member within established school, state, federal, and accrediting agency regulations, policies, and procedures.
Teach material from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule. Employ a variety of teaching strategies that encourage student involvement in the learning process. Exercise effective classroom management to create a respectful and positive learning environment. Provide assistance to students who require special attention through tutorial assistance.
The mission of Miller-Motte Technical College is to help students acquire the essential career and personal skills and knowledge necessary to secure initial employment in their chosen field.
Not ready to apply?