At Advantage Staffing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is for a temporary assignment or a career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
As an Area Director with Advantage Staffing you will report directly to the Regional Vice President over the area. Area Directors are responsible for:
- the successful operation and overall profitability of multiple branches
- assisting in the hiring, training and development of the branch personnel in your area
- the training, monitoring and enforcement of the company’s operations and sales policies
- new business development with prospective customers in your market area
- maintenance and development of existing customer relationships
- building and maintaining an accurate database of customer and prospect information
- successful collection of all invoiced sales for your branches, and
- managing in a constructive manner the members of multiple branch teams to successfully achieve individual, branch and company goals.
We offer employees a generous benefits plan that includes group medical insurance and 401k. As part of Advantage Resourcing, ranked among the top 1% of all staffing companies in the world, we are able to provide employees with incredible opportunities for professional development and job advancement.
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business or Marketing) or equivalent work experience in B2B sales and three to five years of staffing experience with proven experience growing and developing multiple locations. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and be self motivated. Technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills) is considered a success factor. All candidates are expected to consent to appropriate screenings including background and drug checks.
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.