This is an ideal position for individuals who are trying to break into the pharmaceutical sales industry.
For immediate consideration applying candidates must have a BS degree in Science, some call center experience environment, preferably in healthcare or insurance.
Ashfield Healthcare is dedicated to providing a best in class communications center, database management and fulfillment services to pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, medical advertising agencies and government agencies.
To achieve this, we maintain a staff that is of a higher caliber than is normally required in a teleservices and fulfillment operation. With our commitment to excellence, flexibility and integrity, Alliance manages communication programs for our clients and provides added value through in-depth analysis and continuous improvement.
We have well over a decade of experience in providing a wide array of services, including the following:
- Handling medical information services for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device organizations
- Reporting adverse events and product quality complaints
- Providing healthcare professional support (nurses, pharmacists etc.) to patients as part of compliance and education programs
- Screening potential participants for clinical trials
- Executing physician office detailing programs
All of this is done within a framework of collaborative teamwork by our staff of dedicated professionals.
To learn more about Ashfield, please visit us at www.ashfieldhealthcare.com
Ashfield Healthcare is part of United Drug, PLC.
Ashfield Healthcare Information is a full service healthcare marketing organization specializing in complex projects. We hire professionals with a high level of experience and expertise. Ashfield's client base includes pharmaceutical and medical device companies and other private and government healthcare organizations. Our core services are call center programs, database management, and fulfillment.
- The Healthcare Communicators, or Inside Tele-Sales Reps, are customer-focused individuals who effectively communicate, via telephone or web, specific product information and/or offer samples, literature or other services to physicians and health care staff.
- They utilize excellent communication and organizational skills while working independently in a call center environment.
- Build rapport with customers, establish and maintain customer relationships, while delivering the selected message.
While interacting with customers, the Inside Tele-Sales Rep wears headsets and sit at a computer for extended periods of time. The work environment is dynamic and high volume.
Our clients have high expectations for regulatory and legal compliance, accuracy of information provided to the customer, customer service, efficiency, competency in the use of complex computer systems, teamwork and professional behavior.
Initial orientation and training is thorough and includes general and brand-specific information.