Dial America Job Branding Animated Proof
We believe that people will always be at the heart of our success. That is why we truly value our employees and work to inspire them. When these two powerful elements intersect at a workplace, ordinary people do extraordinary things.
At DialAmerica, we believe in providing professional opportunities in a great working environment, and we are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. If you want to work with others that are passionate and enjoy their jobs, then look no further. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise and grow with our team!
DialAmerica is one of the nation's largest privately held teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, DialAmerica has 23 call centers located throughout the United States.
Over 3,800 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors, including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
- Flexibility. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. At DialAmerica, we have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents.
- Family Atmosphere Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee.
- Performance Based pay With a structured base salary and DialAmerica’s generous incentive plans, employees can earn top dollar in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth.
WE ARE GROWING! We have NEW Account Management positions in our Marketing/Client Services Dept. at our Corporate Headquarters in Mahwah, NJ (Northern Bergen County area).
You and your team will maintain relationships with our existing clients (major corporations and businesses in various industries). You and your team are the liaison between assigned clients and our company to ensure the success of our client's marketing programs. This position involves internal corporate and client meetings, project management of client accounts, sales analysis, report generation and analysis, script monitoring, tape audits, market analysis, client relations and occasional light travel to our call centers and/or client's headquarters
THIS POSITION DOES NOT INVOLVE SALES.
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY!!
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organization and time management
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Enjoy a team environment and the desire to succeed
- Bachelors degree
To find out more about joining the DialAmerica family...Give us a call at 201-913-2653
or visit our website at http://www.dialamerica.com/careers
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.