Our goal is to increasingly create and develop more entrepreneurial
opportunities than any other company. Our management training program allows individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and demographics to come together to strive toward one common goal.
We provide a structured, effective method through which ambitious, like-minded team players can succeed both professionally and personally while having fun. We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, our people, our clients, and our customers.
Zerin Business Consulting has become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry. We work with the best. Our direct approach to generating business for our clients has allowed us to experience rapid growth. The organizational growth we received in 2012 has led us to anticipate 4 new expansions by the end of 2013. In order to fill the management team staffing needs in these new locations we are starting our search for the ideal candidates. To ensure that we uphold the quality that our clients demand they require that these candidates are trained using an entry level management training program. Promotion is based upon an individual’s performance. Compensation is also on a pay for performance basis.
Zerin Business Consulting’s Management Training Program involves a comprehensive training program designed to help candidates develop a solid foundation in sales and business management. The program has three steps; entry level, corporate trainer, assistant management. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with business customers.
The management training program is based on feedback we received from business owners and organization leaders. We inquired about typical job duties and tasks, the frequency with which these functions are performed, and the statutes, regulations, and guidance that must be followed. We then designed a competency-based program to parallel the skills and knowledge required on the job.
This program is designed to teach you how to understand and apply the requirements and principles to manage efficiently and effectively. The three segments within the training program include;
· Entry Level – Areas of knowledge include; effective communication, strategies for developing effective presentations, time management, how to win and keep customers, and public speaking.
· Corporate Trainer – Areas of knowledge include; how to market yourself, goal attainment, play to win-win, learning to transfer knowledge and managing teams.
· Assistant Management – Areas of knowledge include; daily operations, interviewing, managing financials, administration and business development.
· Increase your effectiveness on the job.
· Strengthen your chances for career advancement and long-term success in the management field.
· Build a solid business knowledge foundation.
· Expand your network of contacts.
· Compile reference library from your coaches and materials.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the management issues most relevant to your position.
· Leverage scarce staff resources; well-educated employees save time and money.
· Ensure organization is complying with client’s standards.
· Expedited expansion.
All applicants must submit a current resume
Degree preferred, not required
Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
High level of initiative and works well in team environment
Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction