Quality Control Manager
Our client, a Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry, is seeking a Quality Control Manager . This position will be based in Alabama.
Position Overview- Quality Control Manager
This key position will direct, plan, and execute the overall quality functions for a Tier 1 automotive supplier.
Duties/Responsibilities-Quality Control Manager
- Manage overall department budget.
- Provide training to department personnel.
- Provide leadership to all department quality personnel.
- Serve as a liaison between corporate staff, plant management, and customers.
- Manage the inspection, testing, and analysis of new products.
- Coordinate the reporting of all field complaints.
- Develop and maintain quality control sampling plans and procedures.
- Work closely with Purchasing to resolve supplier issues.
- Ensure that incoming raw material inspection procedures eliminates defective parts.
- Act as the facilities contact for all TS16949 activities.
Qualifications- Quality Control Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business.
- 8 plus years of quality experience in a manufacturing operation.
- 4 plus years of experience in a management role.
- Prior automotive experience a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume as a Word file to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] , Attn: 13783-LEB
The Albrecht Group is responsible for hundreds of search assignments each year and since our inception in 1999 we have worked exclusively with manufacturers in many industries. Our assignments have been national in scope and we take pride in the thoroughness of our search plans and the care we exercise in qualifying candidates.
We have developed the ability to tailor a search to our client’s specific needs. This entails identifying those people who bring particular strengths and leadership skills to the organization. Our responsibility is to present the very best talent available from which our clients can make a selection.
A key element in providing the best people is our ability to spark interest from busy top level professionals by attractively portraying the challenges and opportunities of the position and the company.