Marketing Coordinator - Financial Services
We are currently seeking a candidate with strong marketing knowledge and project management skills interested in gaining exposure to International Money Transfer, Bill Payment and Electronic Gifting. The candidate will work on marketing projects and execute plans to grow the financial services products for IDT.
- Assist Marketing in creating and executing campaigns for Money Transfer, Bill Payment and Gift Cards
- Manage in-store promotional activities to create awareness, education and trial at the retail level for the financial services products.
- Work closely with field brand ambassadors to gather retail intelligence about financial services products.
- Coordinate development and implementation of any related SMS and mobile marketing communications.
- Work closely with Boss Revolution marketing team to identify community event opportunities for joint participation with financial services products.
- Compile weekly status and competitive reports.
- Coordinate communication of product news and promotions with Sales team.
- Assist Marketing with research needs.
- Work closely with Sales, Events, Products and Business Development for product development, activation and enhancements.
- Manage development and inventory of POP materials for financial services products.
- Manage and track the budget.
- Assist marketing in creating yearly marketing calendar of activities for international money transfer and other products as needed.
- Assist in the development of presentations
Work Experience Requirements
- 2 or more years of prior experience in marketing, retail preferred; International experience a plus
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and interpersonal skills; Must be a team player, analytical, independent thinker, able to multitask, quick learner, and be interested in researching a wide range of topics. Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
Education: BA in Marketing
Language Skills: Fluent in Spanish and English, both oral and written.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Office and Internet
IDT's core global telecommunications business is supplemented by exciting media and technology holdings. Please see below to explore the full suite of IDT's businesses.
IDT’s competitive benefits package is designed to help employees grow personally and professionally, to stay healthy, to prepare for the unexpected, to care for their families, and to build a secure future.
- Health and life insurance
- Medical, dental, life and disability plans
- 401(k) Savings Plans
- Paid vacation, holiday, sick and personal days
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts
- Various leaves of absence
- Tuition reimbursement
- Matching gift program
Not Ready To Apply?