Sales – Insurance – Insurance Sales Representative
With the Baby Boom generation approaching retirement, both our company and our industry are experiencing dramatic growth!
We are currently focused on recruiting intelligent, dedicated, outgoing professionals who are interested in a long-term career in sales. In this role, you will build relationships, develop your client base and feel rewarded-personally, professionally and financially. You’ll enjoy the unique experience of truly helping people while possibly earning the type of income that helps you buy that new home, prepare your family for college expenses, or even better, provides you with the means to an early retirement!
Here’s what you will be doing in your new role as a Bankers Life and Casualty Company Insurance Sales Agent:
- Setting appointments with prospective clients to generate sales
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs
- Recommend insurance policies to meet the needs of individual clients
- Service existing clients to make sure their insurance needs are met
Our Agents come from various backgrounds and we have many successful Agents that do not have sales or insurance experience, so this is not a requirement, but a plus. We do find, however, that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts over the phone and through networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Easy style of communication-able to relate to all types of personalities
- Driven and goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What makes Bankers Life and Casualty Company different from any other company in our industry is our unparalleled focus on our Agents and continued contribution to their success.
Here is what you can count on from us:
- Opportunity for Six Figure Income-At Bankers Life and Casualty Company, we have Agents earning $100K+ and veterans earning significantly more, with a deferred compensation option to provide commission after retirement
- Leads, Leads Leads!-Through company-sponsored lead programs, agent-driven advertising and corporate advertising support, Bankers sales prospecting programs encompass a variety of methods to help you get in front of qualified prospects and make sales
- Amazing Training-In addition to our world-class new Agent training, our strong commitment to learning inspired the creation of the Bankers Learning Network (BLN), whose mission is continuous growth through learning
- Trips and Incentives-Recognition and reward programs designed to award the top producing Agents of our organization
- Technology Support-Quick and easy access to pertinent information available anytime, anywhere
For more than 130 years, Bankers Life and Casualty Company has been helping individuals and families protect their financial security and prepare for retirement. Bankers serves the retirement market through a broad portfolio of affordable, quality health and life insurance products and annuities.
With over 250 offices across the country, Bankers' 4,800 career agents live and work in the communities they serve. Bankers customers have their own Bankers agent who takes the time to get to know their family, listens to their needs and values, and is dedicated to helping them meet their goals for a secure retirement.