Human Resources Representative
Human Resources Representative
Avis Budget Group, a global leader in the travel services industry, is seeking a Full-Time Human Resources Representative to office out of our Houston Hobby Int'l Airport location. This generalist position will support a portion of our South Central Region (Texas etc) and work with both union/non-union employees, partner with all levels of management and deliver business-focused HR solutions throughout an assigned territory.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage full-cycle recruitment to ensure locations are staffed to match anticipated business demands.
- Drive employee retention efforts for assigned territory and locations.
- Advise and coach operations and location managers on various HR-related policies and practices, including worker's compensation, FMLA, and EEO. In addition help ensure locations adhere to and appropriately manage Union Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Partner with the HR Manager and work closely with management teams to ensure positive employee relations and employee engagement.
- Develops human resources solutions and make recommendations through carefully collecting, reviewing, and analyzing data and facts.
- Partner with HR Manager and HR Director to execute human resources strategies and action plans
This position reports to the Human Resources Manager for the South Central Region (located in St. Louis, MO). This position will have HR responsibility for a territory that covers locations in and around (Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis, Bentonville, and Oklahoma City). 50%-75% travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience in a generalist capacity, with experience in union environments
The successful candidate must possess and/or be willing to do the following:
- Experience working and supporting a large nonexempt & management employee population over multiple locations both union and non-union.
- Ability to work effectively both as a team player and individually.
- Strong HRIS and computer skills preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Proven ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- High attention to detail while handling multiple tasks is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a very fast paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary, company car (including gas and insurance) and excellent benefits including dental, medical, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
If you're looking for a career with a company that is as high energy as you are, join the Avis Budget Group (Nasdaq: CAR) team. We operate two of the leading global brands in the vehicle rental industry through Avis and Budget. Along with our subsidiaries and licensees, we provide a complete range of vehicle rental services through 10,000 rental locations in three operating regions: North America; Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA); and Latin America/Asia-Pacific. That means we're serving customers in approximately 175 countries around the world. We're headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. and own and operate most Avis and Budget car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia, and operate primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. As a Customer Led, Service Driven organization, our approximately 28,000 employees are empowered to make decisions and move things forward.
Read More About Avis Budget Group
- Company: Avis Budget Group
- Base Pay: N/A
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Manages Others: Not Specified
- Job Type: Human Resources
Hospitality - Hotel
- Required Education: 4 Year Degree
- Required Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Required Travel: Not Specified
- Relocation Covered: Not Specified
- Reference ID: CB0 - Z52AG
- Location: Houston IAH Airport
- Contact: Not Available
- Phone: Not Available
- Email: Send Email Now