Allied Search Partners is currently working with an organization with cutting edge technologies to find a qualified Operations Coordinator of a laboratory in Tampa, FL area. Know someone for this position? We pay you $$ for any of your referrals that we place in a position.
For a complete list of Allied Search Partners’ job openings nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
POSITION TITLE: Specimen/Lab Operations Coordinator
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
SCHEDULE: Full Time, Monday-Friday Day Shift
To apply: Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or fax to 888 388 7572. No other information about the location or name of facility is given at this time.
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
Summary of Position:
- Lifting up to 5 lbs.
- 30% walking, 10% standing, and 60% sitting
- detailed manual dexterity
- Proactively handle problem cases, including but not limited to missing samples, delays, and incorrect reporting.
- Answer phones and emails from Client Services as well as Sales Reps, investigate issues and respond to clients.
- Assist STAT labs in receiving samples and any issues that may arise.
- Manifest accounts: go through all submissions for a specified list of clients to maintain accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Monitor and proactively resolve issues on the Add Log and departmental pending lists.
- Put together weekly management reports for Supervisor’s meeting.