410 W. Bakerview Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
$21.61 - $31.00 /Hour
Pay By Course
Education - Teaching - Administration
At least 3 year(s)
Charter College, in Bellingham, WA is currently seeking talented, enthusiastic part time instructors to teach our IT -Adobe Dreamworks classes. Our Faculty has the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams. Do you belong on our team? Do you have the enthusiasm to help our students achieve their career goals?
It is the philosophy of Charter College to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and job satisfaction in health care, business, and legal industries.
An association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors; the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and provide all lecture and laboratory instruction according to the required curriculum.
- Follow current course outlines, objectives, and evaluation mechanisms for the program and/or develop such when indicated by the President.
- Maintain a lesson plan of daily instructional events.
- Monitor student attendance and retention.
- Grading assignments, returning graded assignments to students, and assigning final grades for all students in a timely manner.
- Provide educational assistance to students during regularly scheduled times (i.e., office hours) or by appointment.
- Attend staff and faculty in-service
- Substitute in classes when necessary.
- Advise students as it relates to school policies, satisfactory performance, etc.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Maintain professional expertise (faculty development) to meet accreditation standards by attending educational seminars in professional field, reading current literature, attending online courses, etc.
- Serve on committees (e.g., curriculum development, retention, etc) as assigned based upon expertise or campus needs.
Charter College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Specialized knowledge, skill or certification in Adobe suite of products
Special Note: Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions: