- Paid time off (PTO)
- 10 company holidays per year
- Extended sick leave
- Medical/dental insurance
- Basic/voluntary term life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) / profit sharing plans
- Flexible-spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Credit union memberships
- Business-casual environment
- Flexible hours
Informatics Project Coordinator-AZ
Under general direction, coordinates projects through various project stages including implementation, project management, analysis, reports, orientation, and training. Initially, the Informatics Project Coordinator’s primary project responsibility will be project coordination on Task 3 of the PfP PEC Special Project.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide day-to-day project assistance to the Executive Director.
- Develop and adhere to project time and task schedules, identify opportunities to improve the project process, and develop quality improvement activities accordingly.
- Participate in educational and training presentations as required.
- Assist with developing and providing training programs related to Informatics activities.
- Coordinate project management tasks including communication (written, phone, fax), coaching, and training.
- Draft response letters regarding project activities ensuring that appropriate correspondents are notified and company policies/procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with developing written reports.
- Communicate with project partners, subcontractors, and other entities on analytic-related projects.
- Participate as a team member in External Quality Review (EQR)-related activities.
- Exhibits discretion and independent judgment in handling any requests for technical assistance or ad hoc data requests from CMS and/or hospitals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in business, science, or health-care-related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a business or health care setting.
- Experience in quality management preferred.
- Familiarity with the Windows environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute with minimal errors.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, management reserves the right to revise the position or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs or technological developments).
HSAG is an EEO Employer of Veterans protected under Section 4212.
If you have special needs and require assistance completing our employment application process, please feel free to contact us.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.