*** Financial Analyst II ***
This Financial Analyst role will be engaged with FP&A and cost impacts of our Aftermarket Group. This is a growth area for our company and a critical role as we work to expand this business. If you excel in a fast paced environment where you can make a difference we want to talk with you!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Analytical review of operating financial results and variance against plan
- Performing sales, margin, and pricing analysis
- Performing forecasting and budgeting, including recommendations
- Communicating analytical findings to management and business partners
- Developing complex queries, reports, and analysis to meet business needs
- Utilizing appropriate analytical methodologies, tools and systems
- Provide ad hoc analysis and special projects as requested
- Aftermarket expereince a plus!
Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Beechcraft Corporation is the world's leading general aviation company known for their reputation of quality, luxury and performance. Dedicated to innovation, we are proud to be responsible for a number of firsts in the history of aviation and our pioneering spirit helps us continue to redefine state-of-the-art.
From our worldwide network of facilities, we design, build, service and support the world's finest aircraft and customers with an uncompromising level of quality and scope. The reason we can do all of this is because of our exceptional employees. Their dedication, hard work, and creativity help make us a truly great company.
As a company that is continually striving to be the best, we are looking for your talent, ideas and expertise to help us write the next chapter of our distinguished Beechcraft history. We offer exciting challenges and opportunities that you won't find anywhere else. At Beechcraft, you are working at the forefront of innovation!