Our organization is currently seeking to hire professionals with a laboratory technician or chemistry background for an opportunity that we have in the Washington Area...
- Molds specimens for testing
- Performs in-process testing on all materials
- Reviews Raw Material and Final Test Results and determines if additional testing is required
- Reports Test Results for in-process testing in computer database immediately upon completion. Appropriately notifies approriate parties of any materials out of specification
- Works with other lab technicians to ensure that reporting of all results are completed in a timely manner
- Participates in Measurement System Analysis Studies
- Candidates that are flexible are preferred.
- Some shifts would entail weeks and evenings
- BS degree in Chemistry or Biology
- Trained in the operation and theory of testing equipment and laboratory techniques is preferred
- Skilled in the use of basic computer software, including word-processing, spreadsheets, graphics, and statistical programs
- The technician will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests, analyze test data for a variety of purposes,as well as set up lab equipment and instrumentation required for testing.
- Thorough documentation of testing results will be required
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.