As a Branch Manager with Advantage Resourcing, you are responsible for:
• the daily operation and overall profitability of the branch
• the hiring, training and development of the branch personnel
• new business development with prospective customers in your market area
• maintenance and development of existing customer relationships
• building and maintaining an accurate database of customer and prospect information
• successful collection of all invoiced sales for your branch, and
• managing in a constructive manner the members of the branch team to successfully achieve individual and branch goals
We offer employees a generous benefits plan that includes group medical insurance and 401k. As part of Advantage Resourcing, ranked among the top 1% of all staffing companies in the world, we are able to provide employees with incredible opportunities for professional development and job advancement.
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business or Marketing) or equivalent work experience in B2B sales. Three to five years of staffing experience is preferred with proven managerial experience. Candidates must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, and be self motivated. Technical proficiency (i.e., computer skills) is considered a success factor. All candidates are expected to consent to appropriate screenings including background and drug checks.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer