HOME CARE REGISTERED NURSE
At Liberty Home Care we know that following an illness, trauma or surgery, the ability to recover at home can greatly improve patient outcomes. Our healthcare professionals are dedicated to offering recovery with independence to our patients.
We are currently seeking:
HOME CARE REGISTERED NURSE
- Provides professional nursing services in accordance with the plan of care established by the Patient Care Coordinator.
- Actively participates in the interdisciplinary care planning process.
- Promotes favorable outcomes through collaborative practice patterns and the appropriate and cost-effective use of resources.
- Documents accurately, thoroughly, and concisely to demonstrate evidence of appropriately delivered home health services; to facilitate interdisciplinary coordination of services; to justify reimbursement; to decrease the risk of legal liability; to demonstrate compliance with applicable licensure, certification, and accreditation requirements; and to provide a data base for quality improvement activities.
- Demonstrates positive and effective interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for accomplishing work assignments and for professional growth.
- Successful completion of nursing education from an approved school of nursing.
- Current RN licensure in the state in which the branch is located, at least one year of clinical nursing experience in an acute care or long-term setting, and home health experience preferred but not required.
- Current knowledge of fundamental medical-surgical nursing principles and practice. Must possess excellent clinical nursing skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of principles of adult learning.
- Must be knowledgeable of accepted standards of medical record keeping.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to use a computer and have a working knowledge of a variety of computer applications.
- Must possess high-level problem solving, critical thinking, and reasoning skills for use in patient care planning and problem resolution.
To apply, send resume to:
Liberty Home Care & Hospice
Attn: Human Resources
2334 South 41st Street
Wilmington, NC 28403
Visit www.libertyhomecare.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Liberty HomeCare & Hospice Services is a leading provider of home care and hospice services in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Serving more than 15,000 patients annually, Liberty is one of the largest independently owned healthcare providers in the Southeast. Liberty’s comprehensive services are designed to meet the evolving needs of patients.