Position Title: Business Development Representative
Reports To: Sales Director
Location: Charlotte, Chicago, Clearwater, or Tempe
Fleetmatics (FLTX) is the fastest growing GPS fleet tracking and management company in the world .Offices are located in Boston, Cleveland, Phoenix, Chicago, Clearwater and Charlotte as well as the UK and Ireland. FleetMatics provides its customers with web-based software solutions ( SaaS ) to improve efficiency, reduce costs and manage their fleets and drivers in a more successful manner. FleetMatics operates under the FleetMatics brand as well as the SageQuest brand. Both solutions are sold under independent company identifications with SageQuest being clearly designated as a Fleetmatics company. These solutions are easy to use, improve productivity, reduces fuel costs, enhance customer service and provide our customers with the reporting information needed to make real-time business decisions. We provide solutions to customers of all sizes, from the smallest fleets to fleets of several thousand vehicles.
Purpose of Position and Business Impact:
• Build new business opportunities to grow revenue and clients
• Outbound calling to defined leads and territory (cold calling)
• Drive Sales activity to achieve monthly revenue and unit sales targets
Essential Functions - Responsibilities:
• Outbound sales lead activity targeting new clients
• Qualify new business opportunities and set up web meetings for review of Fleetmatics products and services
• Leverage client referrals, associations and networking
• Update and Manage SalesForce.Com CRM for territory
• Business to Business, high activity competitive sales
• Training on sales process and products
• Standard Benefits - Health, Medical and Paid Vacation
The information contained in this job description is intended to convey information about the essential functions and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity.
Cold Calling experience
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Requires strong sales experience and phone skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with business R.O.I. and operating expense management
• Resourcefulness in solving problems
• An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
• Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
• Strong computer skills - (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
• Ideally Five or more years of experience high activity business to business sales environments
• B2B SaaS, Webex, and virtual sales experience
FleetMatics is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). The company’s solutions offer real-time insight into vehicle activity that reduces operational costs and improves customer service. FleetMatics now serves over 14,000 customers, has installed more than 200,000 vehicles worldwide, and is adding thousands of vehicles monthly. Its SaaS and mobile application gives businesses anytime access to real-time data about their business.