Banking - Financial Services
Zywave is the leading provider of growth-minded technology solutions at the fingertips of the most successful financial brokers, advisors, and planners. Zywave seeks a Sales Account Executive to target the Houston area. This person will employ a consultative sales process while hunting for new business and leverage existing relationships to create recurring revenue.
Our Sales Account Executives work directly with decision makers in a market that is virtually free of head-to-head competition. With a 14-week paid training, our sales professionals are positioned for success and consistently able to meet and exceed goals.
During the first year selling with Zywave, a Sales Account Executive has the opportunity to earn over $100,000 between base pay and un-capped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend a tropical Leaders Club incentive trip, among many other perks.
Including the above, essential functions include:
- Generate new business by prospecting, conducting market analysis and cold calling
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Act as a “solutions expert" consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 1 year of strategic (non-commodity) sales experience
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge and the ability to interact with MIS personnel
- Personal credit card, or functional equivalent, is required for business expenses which shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.