Automotive Lube Technician
The Bob Howard Auto Group of Oklahoma City is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified full-time or part-time AUTOMOTIVE LUBE TECHNICIANS to our team. Bob Howard has seven dealerships in the OKC Metro area and offers a quality work environment and a lot of traffic. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Perform all lubrication services (changing oil transmission fluids and filters) in a safe manner.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e. check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Houston-based Group 1 Automotive, Inc., an international Fortune 500 automotive retailer, is a leading operator in the automotive retailing industry. Since its initial public offering in October 1997, Group 1 has grown to become the third largest dealership group in the United States and has expanded into the United Kingdom and Brazil. The company has achieved this success through a strategy that leverages management experience and emphasizes geographic and brand diversity, interrelated revenue streams, operational efficiencies and the prudent deployment of capital.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Oil changing and quick lube experience a plus but not required.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- A high level of energy and strong motivation to learn and succeed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Possibility of flexible hours.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Compensation and Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
At Group 1 we offer a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for our associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Not Ready To Apply ?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.