Pediatric Echo Tech
Pediatric Echo Tech
Concentric Healthcare Solutions is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Nursing, Allied Health and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
Concentric Healthcare Solutions is currently looking for Pediatric Echo Tech (PE) registered with ARDMS for a full-time hospital facility. Candidates all over the country looking to travel for awhile should apply now!!
Must have at least two years of experience AFTER sonography program requirement completion -- i.e., externship hours may not factor into this total.
Forward your Resume immediately to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to take advantage of this lucrative opportunity!
PEDIATRIC ECHO TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Performs diagnostic cardiovascular and echocardiography ultrasound examinations according to Department procedures.
- Locates and records internal elements of the body, including blood vessels and organs, and identifies any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant condition.
- Performs imaging and non-imaging cardiovascular evaluations, including exercise tolerance tests, Holter monitoring, event recorders, electrocardiograms, stress tests, and transesophageal echocardiography.
- Adjusts equipment and calms patient to eliminate test artifacts.
- Monitors the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes.
- Recognizes abnormal rhythms and immediately notifies physician. Evaluates test results for clarity and accuracy; reviews tests with peers.
- Informs physicians of preliminary findings as requested, and according to Department procedures.
- Distributes completed test results to physicians and service providers.
- Maintains patient charts, enters diagnosis and billing codes, logs data into patient information systems, and updates file systems for tests performed.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment and work space. Recognizes equipment malfunctions and readjusts equipment or refers for repair.
* Graduate of accredited Sonography Program
* RDMS, RDCS
* Current CPR card
* Full command, verbal and written, of the English language
* Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
* Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
Key words: ultrasound, ultrasound procedure, Doppler ultrasound, sonography, ultrasonography, Doppler study, pregnancy ultrasound, fetal ultrasound, vaginal ultrasound, pelvic ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, echocardiography, heart ultrasound, carotid ultrasound, abdominal aorta ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound, renal ultrasound, liver ultrasound, gallbladder ultrasound, appendix ultrasound, testicular ultrasound, neck ultrasound, breast ultrasound, knee ultrasound, eye ultrasound, skin ultrasound, ultrasound-guided needle biopsy, ultrasound-guided needle aspiration, ultrasound-assisted intravenous access, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, ESWL, high intensity focused ultrasound, (HIFU), invasive ultrasound, transesophageal echocardiogram, transrectal ultrasound, echo, echovascular, Echo, Peds, PE, Pedatric, echocardiography, congenital heart
Founded and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Staffing specializes in healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing and allied health. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives actively listen to our clients’ need for continuity of care.