ZOLL LifeVest, a Pittsburgh-based subsidiary of ZOLL Medical Corporation, develops, manufactures and markets a wearable defibrillator for persons with Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) risk in the United States and Europe. The LifeVest is worn by patients at risk for sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), providing protection during their changing condition and while permanent SCA risk has not been established.
The LifeVest allows a patient’s physician time to assess their long-term arrhythmic risk and make appropriate plans. The LifeVest is lightweight and easy to wear, allowing patients to return to their activities of daily living, while having the peace of mind that they are protected from SCA. The LifeVest continuously monitors the patient’s heart and, if a life-threatening heart rhythm is detected, the device delivers a treatment shock to restore normal heart rhythm.
The LifeVest is used for a wide range of patient conditions or situations, including following a heart attack, before or after bypass surgery or stent placement, as well as for those with cardiomyopathy or congestive heart failure that places them at particular risk. The LifeVest is covered by most health plans in the United States, including commercial, state, and federal plans.
Assist in management of the LifeVest marketing and product efforts in conjunction with Director, Product Marketing.
- Assist in management of the LifeVest marketing and product efforts in conjunction with Director, Product Marketing.
- Support the development and execution of Market and Product strategies and tactical plans.
- Actively support the domestic selling efforts, including close collaboration with the field sales force.
- Participate in development of comprehensive marketing collateral based on clinical indication driven market segments, including design and execution of messaging, promotional materials, sales tools, and proof sources.
- Design and implement promotional programs to maximize impact of sales efforts.
- Foster relationships with key clinical individuals/organizations within the industry.
Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-honed interpersonal and leadership skills are required. Ability to interpret and convey clinical data required. Independent thinking and a high level of initiative and the ability to interact well with physician, customers, and key opinion leaders are essential. Must be an effective team player in a fast paced, high visibility environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field and 2 – 4 years of experience in medical device or pharmaceutical field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Prior product management experience is preferred.
- Experience with sales and/or marketing in the medical device and cardiac arena of healthcare.
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking and problem solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-honed interpersonal and leadership skills are required.
- Ability to interpret and convey clinical data required. Independent thinking and a high level of initiative and the ability to interact well with physician, customers, and key opinion leaders are essential.
- Must be an effective team player in a fast paced, high visibility environment.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems and make appropriate judgment calls to insure the correct outcome.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, talk and hear. Employee may occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Follow your aspirations to ZOLL Medical Corporation for diverse opportunities, competitive salaries, great benefits and a 401(k) retirement savings plan, all with a company providing the growth and strength to build your future. For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, including cover letter with salary requirements.
NO AGENCY CALLS PLEASE
ZOLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer