- Responsible for customization and development of application systems designs, programs, and codes software in response to specific business requirements
- Understands how to optimize joint development efforts through appropriate project design, database use, code creation, and software architecture
- Develops design specifications in compliance with IT Architecture. Resolves user issues and suggestions
- Minimum of 5 years of Java/J2EE development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Candidate must also understand, and have put into practice and be able to demonstrate the following OOA/OOD design concepts:Decoupling / Dependency Injection,Separation of concerns,Abstraction,Encapsulation,Introspection/Reflection
- 5+ yrs experience designing and developing Java applications with the following technologies:Java with extensive work with the Java Collections framework,Core Spring 3.x
- Comfortable and well versed with Spring wiring with Annotations
- Spring Web Services (SOAP and REST
- SQL, SQL development tools
- Weblogic 9, 10 or 11
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
TTI of USA, a Certified Women Owned Business, is a full-service Human Capital Resource and Solutions firm. Our portfolio of services, including Direct Placement, Contingent Staffing, Payroll Services and IT Solutions, has enabled TTI to partner with a variety of Fortune 500 companies.
With a national client roster that includes some of the world’s most respected and recognizable companies, TTI has positioned itself as one of the leading Human Capital Staffing Solutions firms in the country. At TTI we know that the most qualified individuals are our greatest asset.
We stay on the cutting edge. TTI offers a robust, proprietary web-based Human Capital system called eHirePower® to enable optimal process workflow. Compared to traditional recruiting methods, the automated logic of eHirePower® consistently identifies “best of breed” applicants in a fraction of the time.