Welcome to Talagy. We're glad you're here.
For more than 50 years, we’ve been the national recruiting team for growing companies who seek best-fit talent at all levels of the organization—literally from the front desk to the board room. If you need great people, need a job, or know someone who needs a job, you’ve come to the right place.
Let’s work together.
Are you an experienced composite professional that strives for perfection? This quickly expanding aviation company in Jacksonville, Florida is actively seeking a composite technician that is able to demonstrate their expertise, requires minimal supervision, and enjoys working within a team environment. This is an exceptional contract opportunity with the opportunity to go permanent for the right performer!
- Must have at least (3) years related experience of advanced composite repairs
- Proven ability to read and understand aircraft manufacturers design drawings and data such as SRM, AMM, IPC and SOPM to identify and locate aircraft components on the aircraft, and accurately implements instructions of maintenance manuals.
- Demonstrated expertise in proper repairs to aircraft parts, such as fiberglass, graphite, carbon fiber and aluminum structures
- Must be familiar with resins, film adhesives, prepregs, fiberglass cloth
- Strong track record of performing various repairs such as basic hot bond repairs including damage removal, surface preparation, laying up, bagging and finishing repairs.
- Must be able to interpret instructions, follow safety guidelines, and properly utilize hand tools including sanders, deburring, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Education Required: High School Diploma
- Certifications Preferred: FAA A&P license in good standing