- Set up, validate and maintain data entry systems;
- Program edit checks within data entry systems; and
- Coordinate communication with Data Manager regarding database specifications and system issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math or Information Science preferred; and
- Knowledge of SQL Server recommended.
Medpace is a leading global full-service clinical research organization providing Phase I-IV core development services for drug, biologic, and device programs. With medical and regulatory expertise in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has assembled the industry’s most experienced and therapeutically focused teams to execute at every level of the company’s operations, providing complete and seamless drug development services. In June 2009 Medpace was rated as the best CRO by U.S. Investigators in the 2009 CenterWatch Site Survey and was the named the fastest growing privately held company in Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Business Courier Fast 55 for both 2008 and 2009.
With more than 1000 employees and clinical trial experience in over 40 countries, Medpace has the global reach and capability to conduct studies and navigate regulatory requirements worldwide. For more information visit medpace.com.
- Medpace offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, PTO, 401(k) with match, and bonuses based on individual and company performance.
- We also offer a 24-hour on-site fitness facility with a personal trainer, as well as a business casual work environment.
Medpace is committed to advancing the most streamlined and cost-effective path to drug approval and ultimately helping our sponsors improve people's lives. We approach drug development as a strategic partnership, leveraging our team’s significant expertise to deliver additional input, insight, and efficiencies to every phase of a trial. We are passionate about your success. We recognize that we share common goals and expectations regarding drug development with our partners. We view your triumphs as victories for our entire team.
Our unique partnering philosophy emphasizes our uncompromising commitment to research and to the highest level of ethical standards and performance in our jobs. We are selective about the number of projects we engage in because we are devoted to quality and providing our partners with best in class service. Medpace's dedicated teams serve as an extension of your team – we engage quickly and provide strategic thinking – ensuring quicker start-up times, superior quality, and the most efficient delivery of every phase of trial. Our therapeutic and regulatory experts are determined to streamline your path to approval so every partnership is designed to create research solutions focused on your critical needs.