Sr. Financial Analyst - Pricing
The Sr. Financial Analyst - Pricing will be a critical team member associated with the aftermarket parts and distribution team with Beechcraft Corporation. The individual will perform analytical review by utilizing reports, data, and customer demand to evaluate and recomend parts pricing.
This role will utilize extensive financial and quantitative modeling in Excel and work with databases, software, and common rules or guidelines to establish part price.
The individual will be an expert when it comes to parts pricing impact in Beechcraft’s target market, market share captive initiatives and competition. The individual will work closely with the sales and supply chain organizations to ensure proper communiation through the analysis process. This person will also perform ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Quantitative Analysis or related field
- 2 years’ experience in business analysis, finanace or similar field
- Strong/advance skills with Excel and Access. Comfortable with most databases and spreadsheet software packages
- Demonstrated ability to develop queries, reports and analysis to meet business needs.
- Strong financial and business mind
- Strong team builder with clients, specifically in Sales and Supply Chain organizations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Systems proficiency with one or more of the following: SAP, Hyperion, Great Plains, JD Edwards, Crystal Reports, FRx, etc.
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment; comfortable operating with deadlines.
- Embraces constructive change.
Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, Beechcraft Corporation is the world's leading general aviation company known for their reputation of quality, luxury and performance. Dedicated to innovation, we are proud to be responsible for a number of firsts in the history of aviation and our pioneering spirit helps us continue to redefine state-of-the-art.
From our worldwide network of facilities, we design, build, service and support the world's finest aircraft and customers with an uncompromising level of quality and scope. The reason we can do all of this is because of our exceptional employees. Their dedication, hard work, and creativity help make us a truly great company.
As a company that is continually striving to be the best, we are looking for your talent, ideas and expertise to help us write the next chapter of our distinguished Beechcraft history. We offer exciting challenges and opportunities that you won't find anywhere else. At Beechcraft, you are working at the forefront of innovation!