7670 Bruton Smith Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28225
$50,000 - $75,000 /Year
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Sales - Marketing
At least 1 year(s)
** This position requires a professional work history in sales or as a Service Advisor role**
WE ARE GROWING!
Earn up to $75,000 per year!
Toyota Scion of Concord
is seeking professional Service Advisors. We are part of the Hendrick Automotive Group. Hendrick Automotive Group, with over 60 franchise dealerships, offers an excellent career path to talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve and value the rewards that they receive. If you are a self-motivated professional with the ability to generate customers loyalty, are excited being the customer’s first point of contact and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team, a Service Advisor career may be for you. Toyota Scion of Concord is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Schedule appointments with customers.
- Meet and greet service customers.
- Work with customer and technician to identify required maintenance utilizing historical service data.
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimate cost of mechanical, electric, or other repairs.
- Enter itemized estimate on service order and explain estimate to customer to gain their understanding of all services provided.
- Determine progress of repair/service orders and inform customer accordingly.
- Address customer’s questions/needs promptly and professionally.
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been carried out appropriately and on schedule.
- Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with service manager.
- Establish long-term positive relationships with customers.
- Meet the dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
We provide a positive and professional work environment with unlimited potential for professional growth. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Medical and life insurance programs for eligible employees at no premium cost to the employee through the Company’s Foundation Heath Care Plan. The Foundation Heath Care Plan provides important financial security to employees and their families. For employees in their early years of service with the Company, it is an important and valuable reward.
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions through the company.
- Company provided training and education.
- Generous incentive and bonus programs.
- Discount vehicle purchase program.
- Fantastic advancement opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience as a Service Advisor is a must.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver’s license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and pre-employment drug test.