Human resource/Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
***Healthcare experience required***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee hiring process, including:
- Maintaining & review resume tracker for all position types (i.e. CNA's, Caregivers, nurses, therapists, etc.) in order to ensure continuous source of candidates
- Screen applicants,schedule initial interviews and complete related background checks
- Gathering required background information and paperwork (i.e. I-9's, tax documents, certifications, etc) and scanning of documents into online employee records
- Participate in new employee orientation
- Monitor employee availability and work status
- Maintaining licensing database/ "tickler file" to ensure that all active employee certifications are in compliance with state and federal requirements
- Plan, implement and track ongoing staff retention programs
- Gathering feedback on employee performance and customer satisfaction
- Participate in the ongoing client staffing process, including:
- Assist with scheduling staff for both new and existing client engagements
- Assist with managing staff absences to ensure that all pateint needs are met
- Weekly time sheet collection and review
- Assist with weekly payroll processing
- Participate in employee performance reviews at regular intervals
- General office responsibilities, including:
- Answering office phones
- Participate in "on-call" back-up phone rotation after normal business hours and on weekends
- Fax, scan, e-mail ongoing patient and employee records as needed
- Participate in office cleaning
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- (2+ years) experience in similar position
- Superior customer service
- Must be comfortable handling complex scheduling demands and managing multiple responsibilities
Excellent computer skills (Internet, Word, Excel essential). Requires a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the healthcare field.
Must have valid drivers license and insurance.
Excellent phone voice - must be able to hear a smile. Ability to clearly write routine reports and correspondence as required by BrightStar guidelines as well as the ability to respond professionally and appropriately on behalf of BrightStar.
Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and capable of working autonomously. Superior organization skills a must. Requires the ability to prioritize to complete work on time, be detail-oriented, and be a team player with a positive attitude. Requires solid problem-solving skills, thoroughness and multi-tasking skills. Must have the ability to demonstrate solid judgment about patient care. Requires the ability to appropriately troubleshoot and demonstrate a sense of understanding of urgency where necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, such as physical requirements including (but not limited to) climbing stairs, the ability to lift/transfer patients and drive.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, pre-employment physical examination/medical history check, drug screening and background check.
- Home environment involves possible exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following safety precautions and may include use of protective equipment.
- May be required to submit to annual TB and rubella screening. Ability to safely lift, and physically manipulate patients.
- Disclaimer: This job profile identifies the general duties and minimum level of skills required to perform this job. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned.
| Employment Type:
| Base Pay:
| Other Pay:
||Healthcare - Health Services
||2 Year Degree
||At least 2 year(s)
| Manages Others:
| Required Travel:
| Job ID:
We know why you became a care professional. You wanted to make a difference in peoples’ lives, and you wanted a career that offered more. At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients’ lives. We provide the highest quality care to people when they are most vulnerable and need our help. That’s why our people are our greatest asset. Every BrightStar employee is here because, to them, caring is more than just a job – it’s a way of life.
For each employee, from RNs and CNAs to LPNs, home health aides, caregivers and other care professionals, we are dedicated to providing opportunity for more – more flexibility, more security, more success. If you're looking for more out of your career, your journey begins here in BrightStar’s Career Center. Healthcare is not simply a career, it’s a calling. We’ll be here when you’re ready to answer it.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.