- Company:FirstFleet, Inc.
- Employee Type:Full-Time
- Job Type:Distribution - Shipping
- Manages Others:No
- Req'd Education:Not Specified
- Req'd Experience:At least 2 year(s)
- Req'd Travel:Not Specified
- Relocation Covered:Not Specified
- Reference ID:Flatbed drivers
Class A CDL Drivers
BE HOME DAILY!!
FirstFleet is searching for dedicated drivers for our fleet. We currently have driving opportunities in Lexington, KY. Flatbed experience preferred with additional knowledge of onboard crane and or portable fork lift operation. Drivers will usually be home daily with an occational overnight run.
We offer excellent benefits including:
* $700 to $900 per week average
* Monday thru Friday operation
• Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance
• Home daily with occational overnight run
• Paid Vacations after 1 yr. of service
• Holiday Bonus Program: Work any part of 6 holidays and receive $100 Bonus per Holiday
• Uniforms Furnished
• Weekly Direct Deposit
• Quarterly Safety Bonuses ($125/Qtr.)
* Quarterly Fuel Bonuses (based on mpg)
Not ready to apply?
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must have two years verifiable experience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past 10 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 10 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 10 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
A Dedicated Carrier - Dedicated to Customer Service
For more than 25 years, FirstFleet, Inc. has continually demonstrated a driving desire to exceed the expectations of our business partners by providing unequaled customer service.
With more than 1800 employees and 1500 tractors around the United States we offer a flexible capacity to meet the changing demands of our business partners.
As a SmartWay partner FirstFleet, Inc. is committed to making choices that honor the responsibility we have to future generations to seek ways to reduce the environmental impact that transportation-related emissions have on our planet.
We are honored to say that through commitment to our mission we have relationships with clients that originated when we opened our doors. These relationships are solid and stable because of our proven ability to exceed customer expectations time and time again.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.