Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity
Prepare yourself for a brand new career, one where your success is completely in your hands. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them achieve their financial goals. With our award-winning financial and business development training and the ability to run your business your way, you will truly have unlimited earning potential. You'll also have the support of a firm-provided, dedicated branch administrator and the ongoing support you need to build a successful career.
The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity
Prepare yourself for a brand new career – one where your success is completely in your hands. Edward Jones is a privately owned financial-services leader with more than 11,000 offices in the United States and Canada, and more than 90 years of serving individual investors. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them achieve their financial goals.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your community
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for variable compensation and growing earnings potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Desire to work autonomously from an office in your community
What can an Edward Jones Financial Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Financial and personal support to pass your licensing exams
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Company-provided office in your community and a dedicated branch administrator to help manage client services and marketing activities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The ability to do the right thing for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity
In the role of Financial Advisor at Edward Jones, we'll support you with resources and training to help you perform at your best from day one. Discover the fulfillment of truly driving your own career in a company that respects your independence and ambition.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.