Sales Manager Timeshare Sales-Sedona
Join the fastest growing Vacation Ownership Company in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
"You Bring Your TALENT. We Build Your FUTURE!"
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL ® OFFERS:
- Excellent Earning potential
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401K
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry leading training program
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited real growth opportunities
To ensure that their team performs all sales activities for new and existing members. Responsible for representing Diamond Resorts International®, ensuring member/ guest satisfaction, and managing quality of product and service delivery.
Reports to: Project Director
- Supervise a team of Vacation Counselors (Sales Agents) to carry out presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients, in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Tour plan and help representatives with the structure and action plans for each presentation.
- Ensure the delivery of The Meaning of Yes at each touch point.
- Assist and train representatives in sourcing and developing client referrals.
- Develop sales action plans and schedules for each individual client.
- Assist representatives in overcoming clients’ objections by adding credibility as a higher authority figure, negotiating with clients.
- To close sales of the company’s products to current and potential clients.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Follow up on sales activity and customer service satisfaction.
- Review and approve purchase proposals prior to submitting to contracts department for processing.
- Review and sign off on purchase contracts (coordinating with Project Director, Broker, and other sales managers).
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet and exceed goals.
- Train their team of vacation consultants on a continual basis, in order to ensure improvement in performance and to reduce turnover of staff.
- Supervise, motivate and monitor team performance.
- Ability to set daily, weekly and monthly financial goals.
- Liaise with other line managers.
- Liaise with guests.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of what competitors are doing. Stays abreast of industry and competitors.
- Develop sales strategies.
- Motivate team to achieve targets.
- Conduct/ Participate in sales meetings
- Compile and analyze team figures, mentor and provide additional training when needed.
- Prepare and distribute all required reports and information based on established procedures.
- Attend all required sales meetings and trainings.
- Interview new candidates as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Director.
- High School diploma or equivalency REQUIRED.
- Minimum 5+ years of successful sales experience in the Vacation Ownership or Timeshare Industry REQUIRED.
- Minimum of 2+ years of proven success as a Sales Manager in the Vacation Ownership industry REQUIRED.
- Arizona REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIRED!!!!
- Thorough knowledge of the vacation ownership industry trends, company products & services.
- Strong working knowledge of RCI and II’s products and services required.
- Proven customer service skills required.
- Time management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Advanced Sales and negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to motivate, train and lead a team is required.
- Must conduct self in professional and an unbiased manner at all times.
- Initiative and enthusiasm is important and you must have a “can do" attitude.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions to verbal, mathematical, or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Cultivates a philosophy of change. Anticipates changes & develops plans and programs to optimize resources & benefits.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, metrics driven environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible Schedule (days) Weekend and Holidays are required.
- Must be able to sit, bend, kneel, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply go to www.diamondresorts.com and click on Careers.
Not ready to apply?
WELCOME TO DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. We are committed to providing every member, owner and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve. We aim to consistently exceed expectations with high quality resorts and industry-leading hospitality.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International®, with its network of more than 300 vacation destinations located in 33 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa provides guests with choices and flexibility as they design their dream vacation, whether they’re traveling an hour away or around the world. Our hassle-free, relaxing vacations give guests a truly memorable experience every time, for a lifetime.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS CORPORATION
Diamond Resorts Corporation and its subsidiaries own, operate and manage vacation ownership resorts and, through resort and partner affiliation agreements, provide members and owners with access to 89 managed resorts, 163 affiliated resorts, 48 affiliated hotels and four cruise itineraries through THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International®. To learn more, visit DiamondResorts.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Diamond Resorts International
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 4 year(s)
Sedona, AZ 86336