Panda Express is looking to hire Crew Members, and Kitchen Team Members.
At Panda, we all share a common mission: 'Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.' We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values - Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng. Annual sales in 2010 were in excess of $1.4 billion. Panda Express added 76 new locations in 2010 and have added more than 600 locations in the last five years throughout the United States. In 2011, Panda will be operating well over 1,400 restaurants.
Our growth has created new career opportunities for Hourly Service and Kitchen Team!
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Associate Discounts and free meals when you work
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions
Ready to taste success?
Your first step is to apply now!
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Panda Express is home to 21,000 associates living one common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.”
People – Guests and Associates alike – are the foundation of our business. Panda is committed to exceeding guest expectations through our dedication to the development and growth of all our Associates. Great Associates result in exceptionally happy guests.
Known as the "Panda Way," our company culture places special emphasis on encouraging our Associates to focus on a healthy lifestyle, continuous learning, developing others and acknowledging others. We believe that this coupled with our five fundamental values – proactive, respect/win-win, growth, great operations and giving – provide our Associates with an environment where they can both inspire and be inspired.
Report this job
Not ready to apply?
1. Endless Career Growth Opportunities
2. Leadership Development
3. Teamwork Based Environment
4. “People First” Culture
5. Rewarding Bonus Plan
6. Comprehensive Management Trainee Program
Panda respects and acknowledges the relationship between your personal well-being
and the company’s
well-being, so we offer all Associates the following benefits:
• Competitive pay and excellent bonus opportunities
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• Associate discounts: Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn and Theme Parks
• Lucrative associate referral bonus
• Paid time off and paid holidays-(offered to eligible associates)
• Medical, dental and vision insurance -(offered to eligible associates)
• 401(k) plan with company match-(offered to eligible associates)
• Voluntary life insurance-(offered to eligible associates)
• Basic life insurance and long-term disability insurance-(offered to eligible associates)
In addition, Restaurant Managers and exempt Support Center Associates are eligible for:
• Basic life insurance and long-term disability insurance (offered to eligible Associates)
• Voluntary life insurance (offered to eligible Associates)
We seek dynamic, passionate team players
committed to personal and professional growth.
Be part of a company dedicated to developing you
as it achieves its goal of 10,000 stores.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.