Sales, Sales Rep, Sales Account Manager, Sales Representative!
Professional Sales Agents drive our growth here at Southeast Business Consultants. We are seeking sales professionals that have the fuel to keep us running strong. In a typical day, our sales agents have numerous opportunities to sell new accounts in a fast-paced and energetic environment. Our sales agents also strive to meet sales goals, handle objections, and educate customers about our client’s services. The ideal sales agent is motivated, enthusiastic, customer service oriented, has excellent communication skills. Flexibility in schedules is highly preferred.
Sales experience is not necessary for our professional sales agent position as our extensive training program provides a strong foundation for a successful sales career with opportunities for advancement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides customer support to assigned accounts
- Maps, qualifies and takes corrective measures to make our new customers happy
- Resolves customer issues/problems by maintaining a positive and outgoing personality at all times
- Responsible for managing and developing new sales accounts
- Keeps up to date with on going training on industry trends
- Monitors and communicates sales or operational opportunities identified through the use of sales reports.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/yearly reporting to keep the Director of Sales informed of sales and competitive activities
- Team player throughout the organization, upbeat and outgoing!
- Uphold the Company’s reputation and communicates it’s objectives effectively at all times