Sales – Insurance – Insurance Sales Representative
Sales – Insurance – Sales Representative
Bankers Life and Casualty Company- Let’s Start Growing Together
Established in 1879, Bankers Life and Casualty Company is today one of the largest and most respected insurance companies in the United States focused exclusively on the needs of senior Americans.
By understanding the unique situations of our policyholders, we relieve their financial concerns with life, health and annuity products that are appropriate and suitable for their financial security needs. We are dedicated to providing strength, stability and service to our customers, so that they can remain comfortable, healthy and independent for as long as possible.
With this philosophy, it’s not surprising that we focus on providing world-class training, tools and support to our Agents so that they can successfully develop their business and build a stable, long-term career with us, regardless of the economic climate. With over 5,200 agents in more than 200 locations across the country, our strength continues to be based in our family of Agents that are passionate about providing for seniors while enjoying a thriving career.
Our Industry’s Growing!
Be a Part of the Opportunity!
With the Baby Boom generation approaching retirement, both our company and our industry are experiencing dramatic growth!
We are currently focused on recruiting intelligent, dedicated, outgoing professionals who are interested in a long-term career in sales. In this role, you will build relationships, develop your client base and feel rewarded-personally, professionally and financially. You’ll enjoy the unique experience of truly helping people while earning the type of income that helps you buy that new home, prepare your family for college expenses, or even better, provides you with the means to an early retirement! Through this exciting sales opportunity, you can also set your own schedule and relish your independence!
Here’s what you will be doing in your new role as a Bankers Life and Casualty Sales Agent:
- Setting appointments with prospective clients to deliver sales
- Interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs
- Customizing insurance programs to suit individual clients and drive sales
- Delivering and explaining policies to analyze insurance programs and suggest additions or changes
- Contacting and selling existing clients to make policy recommendations based upon changing circumstances
Our Sales Agents come from various backgrounds and we have many successful Agents that do not have sales nor insurance experience, so this is not a requirement, but a plus. Our comprehensive training program will assist those that are unlicensed in attaining necessary credentials, which is a short and easy process. We do find, however, that our top sales performers all have the following skills and abilities:
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts over the phone and through networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Easy style of communication-able to relate to all types of personalities
- Driven and goal-oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
What makes Bankers Life and Casualty different from any other company in our industry is our unparalleled focus on our Agents and continued contribution to their success.
Here is what you can count on from us:
- Opportunity for Six Figure Income-At Bankers Life and Casualty Company, we have new Sales Agents earning $100K+ and veterans earning $300K+, with a deferred compensation option to provide commission after retirement
- Leads, Leads Leads!-Through company-sponsored lead programs, agent-driven advertising systems and corporate advertising support, Bankers sales prospecting programs encompass a variety of methods to help you get in front of qualified prospects and make sales
- Amazing Training-In addition to our world-class new Sales Agent training, our strong commitment to learning inspired the creation of the Bankers Learning Network (BLN), whose mission is continuous growth through learning
- Trips and Incentives-Recognition and reward programs designed to award the top producing Sales Agents of our organization
- Technology Support-Quick and easy access to pertinent information available anytime, anywhere
We invite you to explore the Bankers’ advantage!
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, salespersonselling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance
For more than 130 years, Bankers Life and Casualty Company has been helping individuals and families protect their financial security and prepare for retirement. Bankers serves the retirement market through a broad portfolio of affordable, quality health and life insurance products and annuities.
With over 200 branch sales offices across the country, Bankers’ more than 5,000 career agents live and work in the communities they serve. Bankers customers have their own Bankers agent who takes the time to get to know their family, listens to their needs and values, and is dedicated to helping them meet their goals for a secure retirement.