PCN Strategies, a resource management consulting services provider, has a great opportunity for a Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator for one of our clients. Our Client is a Global Publicly traded Consumer Services/Products company.
Due to continued growth within its Global Information Technology division, our client is s seeking a Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator. This Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator will engineer, maintain and administer remote access and collaboration environments. Identify hardware and software technical problems and malfunctions that are related to remote access and collaboration environments and related servers.
If you’re an experienced Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator, with extensive experience with VMware; Microsoft Server Administrator; Intel based server hardware; with expertise with Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration to include related roles such as Internet Information Services, Hyper-V, Storage and Sharing, Distributed File System, than this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career! Apply Today!
As a Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator for the Global Information Technology division you will be responsible for:
- Design, maintain and administer remote access and application presentation environment utilizing enterprise technologies (i.e. Citrix). Ensure access to related resources is configured with VMWare vSphere, Citrix XenApp, and Windows Operating Systems, to provide recommendations of the timing, value and risks adoption
- Design and administer collaboration solutions comprised of IM and email user accounts, groups and systems. Resolve user problems within the collaboration environment. Monitor related system functions, including routing, server tasks, database access and event logs for errors and failures. Maintain messaging systems according to industry best practices. Support production systems working with Networking and IT teams on enterprise projects such as software development and systems integration to represent operating system support issues. You will provide on call support for platform support with other team members.
- Design, manage and execute pilot testing with both IT project teams and user representatives. Conduct feasibility studies for proposed systems and modifications to existing systems: Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration to include related roles such as Internet Information Services, Hyper-V, Storage and Sharing, Distributed File Systems
- Monitor back-ups and LAN/WAN and install/configure new servers to comply with the backup solution. Assist in administering cross-platform storage.
- Ensure sufficient capacity and conduct performance reviews on platforms including design and configuration of VMware vSphere 5.x and related services such as vCenter and Site Recovery Manager.
- Verify software/hardware availability and schedule/conduct periodic tests on each platform including: design and configuration of Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and Citrix XenApp 6.5.
- Design and implement backup systems to maximize recoverability and reduce human intervention. Ensure data availability and recoverability including disaster recovery by designing and developing PowerShell scripts to provide automation for common tasks related to Windows Server Administration.
- Serve as an escalation resource for system issues reported to the Helpdesk related to: Windows XP/78 workstation configuration. Document and resolve end user technical problems. Follow-up with customers to ensure appropriate resolutions have been implemented. Create, update and solicit documentation from team members to ensure appropriate knowledge of systems and applications is available such as: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
Do you have what it takes to excel in this exciting and challenging management role? We’re looking for a skilled Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator with effective leadership skills and strong problem solving abilities. If that’s you then we want to talk to you!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5-7yrs experience working with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, and PowerShell scripting to provide automation for common tasks related to Windows Server Administration is Required
- Minimum of 7yrs years’ experience with Windows 2003/2008/2012 Server administration to include related roles such as Internet Information Services, Hyper-V, Storage and Sharing, and Distributed File Systems is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5yrs years’ experience with Storage Platforms: EMC VNX, EMC Clariion, and Dell Compellant is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in design and configuration of VMware vSphere 5.x and related services such as vCenter and Site Recovery Manager is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5yrs experience in design and configuration of Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and Citrix XenApp 6.5 is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5yrs experience administering a corporate network environment, including some experience in application administration and Tier II and Tier III desktop application and operating system support is REQUIRED
- Must have the following Certifications to be considered: MCITP: Server Administrator; VCP: VMware Certified Professional; and CCAA: Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator
PCN Strategies began in 2003 with the idea to offer government agencies and private companies the important tools to maximize their professional capabilities. In 2007, PCN Strategies expanded its corporate portfolio into other business areas including the healthcare, financial and commercial sectors. In 2009, PCN Strategies successfully won bids for government technology contracts in the aeronautical and vehicular markets.
Our vision is to provide our clients with top-notch solutions to the various business and technology issues facing today's competitive global market. We are a professional services and solutions firm. We are able to assist any government agency or private company with business resource needs.