Assistant Store Management
Join Our Team!
Our vision statement is clear: to be "The Customers' First Choice for Value and Convenience." Since nearly 2 million people visit our locations every day, we know that the Speedway team is making that vision a reality. We're committed to attracting and employing the best people by offering competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, a diverse work environment, and challenging growth opportunities. With nearly 1400 stores in Seven states, you may already be one our valued customers. You may already know that we have great coffee, offer an innovative customer rewards program, and have terrific values on everyday needs. But did you know that a career with us means weekly paychecks, bonuses, great benefits, a diverse work environment and terrific growth opportunities?
The Shift Leader position is an entry-level position for people who are looking to advance into management while gaining leadership experience and learning about our industry. Speedway’s strong ‘promote from within’ philosophy makes this the perfect position to get noticed and move ahead. In fact, after gaining experience and proper training, you might set your sights on the Co-Manager position which includes higher level store administrative responsibilities.
The Shift Leader will have responsibilities that include:
- vendor check-in, ordering and administering the food service program, and mentoring and guiding other employees.
- Of course, our top priority is customer service, so keeping our stores looking terrific and taking great care of our valued customers are also important aspects of the position.
- We’re looking for team leaders who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Are you looking to build a career with a premier retailer? Apply today!
Please visit us at www.Speedway.com to fill out an online application.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Successful candidates should have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of automobile insurance.
- A highschool diploma or equivilant is required..
- Must be available to work required shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy, smiling attitude are essential.
- Supervisory experience in a fast paced, high volume retail or restaurant environment is helpful.
Our vision statement is clear: to be "The Customers' First Choice for Value and Convenience." Since nearly 2 million people visit our locations every day, we know that the Speedway team is making that vision a reality. We're committed to attracting and employing the best people by offering competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, a diverse work environment, and challenging growth opportunities.
Speedway LLC is a gasoline-convenience store company. We operate stores primarily under the Speedway brand name. Speedway LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marathon Petroleum Corporation.
Learn More about Speedway LLC
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Gas / Convenience Store