Mitratech is the leading provider of enterprise legal management solutions. Law departments from Fortune 500 companies and large enterprise organizations around the world rely on Mitratech to help them manage their core legal processes, as well as governance risk and compliance.
The Quality Assurance Engineer, an entry level position, is responsible for performing quality checks, system tests, integration testing and performance testing forthe Company’s software suite. Responsibilities include reviewing product requirements and developing test cases to test the Company’s enterprise applications. In some instances, the QA engineer will be expected to create automated tests as well.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit, we may be a fit for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review product requirements documents and create test cases to ensure code generated by the engineering team conforms to the specified requirements.
- Perform and design testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Perform system test and integration testing on the product.
- Work with various teams in the organization to ensure appropriate project requirements are met.
- Participate in a Quality Assurance team that is responsible for ensuring all quality standards for the product are met.
- With experience, candidate will be expected to research automate the testing process by using test harnesses and automated test tools.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors or graduation from Technical School
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details
- Ability to work well within group or individually on projects
- Software programming course work preferred
- Successful completion of projects where programming languages are put to use to solve problems desired
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your candidate application.