|Team up with an industry leader in a business that's all yours and all upside.
Independent Career Agent Opportunities with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions. Just when you thought the economy couldn't get any worse, we're here to tell you that it can't get any better. Today, more than 10,000 people will become eligible for Medicare. Tomorrow, same thing. And so on, for years.
Tens of thousands of people in your community will be looking for help in sorting through their options and making decisions that will impact their health in their retirement years. This is a very important time for them. And our Medicare plans are some of the best options they can choose.
This incredible market potential can be tapped as you build an entirely new career. You can get licensed, complete certification process and start earning as a self-employed business owner. As you begin to see daylight in your new economy, you'll find yourself building relationships, helping others and earning a great living that builds over time. That's a win-win that UnitedHealthcare can offer. And it can lead
to your life's best work.SM
Independent Career Agent Opportunity
Independent Career Agent Opportunity with UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
Here’s what you need to know about being an Independent Career Agent:
- Weekly Commissions + Renewals: Boost your income potential with initial commissions plus renewal commissions paid weekly°
- Year Round Enrollment: Sell year-round with 10,000 Baby boomers* aging in each day and our portfolio of Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans
- More Plans & Superior Products: Offer a robust portfolio (many plans with $0 premiums): Medicare Advantage including Special Needs plans, Medicare Supplement, and Part D
- Custom Marketing Materials: Benefit from national branding as well as the ability to customize your materials for local use
- Free Optional Local & National Training Seminars: Run your own business with the tools, purchasing power, and resources of a Fortune 22 company
- Sell Exclusive AARP-Endorsed Plans: Beyond our nationwide brand awareness, we are the only provider of AARP-branded Medicare plans
- Flexibility: Sell part-time, full-time, year-round or seasonally
- Leads: We offer the potential for company-generated leads
There’s never been a better time to do your life's best work.℠
* According to the US Census data, roughly 10,000 baby boomers become Medicare eligible each day.
° Agents must be properly licensed, certified and appointed through our plan as required for each state to be eligible for compensation. Commissions are paid on a fixed, flat rate per application as set forth in your Independent Career Agent Agreement. Commission payments may vary from the weekly timeframe as outlined in the monthly UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Commissions Processing Calendar.
This information is intended for agent recruitment use only. Not intended for use by the general public. ©2013 UnitedHealthcare
To Learn More Click Apply Now and Attach your Resume for Immediate Consideration.
Health insurance sales, sales, sales opportunity, insurance, insurance sales, business development, healthcare, healthcare insurance, health insurance, medicare sales, final expense, long term care insurance, Medicare supplements, SecureHorizons, Evercare, AARP
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.