Customer Service Representative (Collections/Loans/Credit Sales)
Looking for a fun atmosphere and the ability to earn thousands of dollars through, commissions and contest bonus pay? Become a part of a growing team! Republic Finance is a national consumer finance company providing personal loans and associated products. We have been helping customers meet their financial needs since 1955. Today we are committed to serving over 75,000 customers in over 90 locations across 6 states. We pride ourselves on our reputation for service in the lives of our customers and our communities. Decisions are made locally by team members who live and work in the locations they serve. This face-to-face customer interaction gives us a unique competitive advantage, allowing us to best determine each client's needs.
We are seeking outgoing, self-motivated, competitive individuals who are honest, dependable and searching for an exceptional career opportunity in the growing financial industry. Put your passion for service, commitment to excellence and unrelenting drive for success to work for one of the most successful consumer finance companies in the industry. Just how far can you go with Republic Finance? It’s totally up to you. Regardless of your college major or professional experience, all Customer Service Representatives are involved in an on-the-job training program to enhance skills and encourage internal advancement. In this front-facing role, a Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for ensuring a positive total customer experience while originating consumer loans, completing loan applications, developing strong customer relationships, following up with customers to ensure approved loans close and meeting sales and collection goals. Keys to success include a professional demeanor, outgoing/ positive attitude, reliable, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Assist potential borrowers by explaining the loan process, answering questions regarding loan products and loan processing.
- Actively identifies sales opportunities to originate new business by marketing, evaluating and processing consumer loans and ancillary products.
- Participate in collection activities including taking payments, negotiating payoffs, calling customers to remind them of their payments and encouraging them to commit to pays.
- Manage all day-to-day responsibilities for servicing an ever growing consumer loan portfolio.
- Effectively applies analytical skills to quickly and efficiently resolve any customer issues.
- Take ownership of customer concerns and works with management to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans.
- Perform clerical functions associated with generating new accounts, processing loans and handling payments.
- Develop an understanding and abides by the philosophy of the organization, including company policies, operational procedures and compliance.
- High School or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Must pass pre-employment Assessment tests, Drug Screening, Background and Credit check.
- The position requires frequent interaction with our customers - professional demeanor, positive attitude, strong communication and customer relations skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, instruct, and persuade others.
- Ability to work as a member of a team while directing staff towards a shared goal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities. Creative problem solving, analytical decision making, organization and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills, familiarity with Windows
It's time you joined a company that'll give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages including:
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (K) and employer match
- Company provided Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
Got what it takes? Join our team. Apply today!
At Republic Finance
we have been helping our customers meet their financial needs and desires since 1955. Our branch offices located throughout Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama strive to build lasting relationships with our customers to ensure financial security far into our future. Today we are committed to serving over 50,000 customers in over 88 communities. We take pride in the excellent service we provide to our customers and retail dealers in each of our communities. We provide consumer loans for almost every need or desire, such as:
- Personal Loans
- Vacation Loans
- Bill Consolidation Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Back to School Loans
- Medical Expense Loans
- Financing the Purchase of Consumer Goods (Furniture, Appliances, Carpeting, etc.)
- Home Improvement Loans
Not Ready To Apply?