Biomedical Technician III
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- In this role, the Biomedical Technician III will properly evaluate, diagnose, perform repair and planned maintenance (PM) on customer’s basic biomedical equipment and drive customer satisfaction through Service Excellence.
- Under supervision, evaluate basic customer biomedical equipment issues, implement appropriate repairs; as assigned, perform planned maintenance (PM), safety, and environmental inspections and maintain effective customer relations. Follow appropriate Client policies, procedures, hospital protocol and complete necessary documentation.
- Maintain daily communications with customers as directed, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction. As instructed, implement Client / customer facility contract, supporting business goals and objectives.
- May assist more and less experienced technicians on basic and more complex repairs /resolution respectively. Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area. When trained, share on-call / pager responsibility.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule. Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration. Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment through formal instruction.
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required with three or five years of relevant experience or minimum of an Associates degree in Electronics or Mechanical Principles with two years of relevant experience.
- Two or more years of experience performing troubleshooting and planned maintenance on basic electronic, electromechanical or medical equipment following current standards, code and procedures to ensure safe and effective operation of those devices in the biodmedical field.
- Desired experience is a strong knowledge of electronic digital circuitry and understanding of electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
- Previous experience interpreting schematic diagrams to perform effective repair and planned maintenance on basic biomedical or electronic equipment.
- Proficiency in completing electronic documentation using PDA and computer skills.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to the customer in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Biomedical Technician
- Electronic and electro-mechanical devices
- electronic documentation using PDA
- Customer service
VIVA USA INC is an IT consulting firm servicing small, midsize, and fortune 500 clients nationwide, headquartered at Rolling Meadows IL. We provide services in IT, Telecom, Finance & Accounting, Clerical/Admin and Engineering categories. VIVA USA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a professional working environment that is free from discrimination and unlawful harassment. The Management, contractors, and staff of VIVA USA shall respect others without regard to race, sex, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or disabled veteran. We hire consultants for Contract, contract to hire and Permanent job opportunities.
Recruiter name: Rajesh T, Phone No: (847)- 450 -184, Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Account co-ordinator: Kannan C, phone no: (847) 915-4386, Email id: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
VIVA USA INC.
3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Established in 1996 and headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, we specialize in a broad range of IT consulting and staffing solutions. We have branches in strategic locations in the US and a solutions development center at our headquarters in Illinois. Our solutions can be tailored to match our clients’ needs while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to dynamic market and business requirements. We have been providing our services to Corporate and Government clients with remarkable results, thereby earning us recognition on Capitol Hill (2010) and in the White House (2008) as one of 50 Fastest Growing Asian American Companies by USPAACC, among other prestigious awards.
VIVA helps our clients derive greater business value through better management of technology. Our service delivery process incorporates ISO 9001:2008 guidelines, and we have been assessed at CMMI V1.2 ML 3, the premium benchmark for IT service providers. VIVA is committed to delivering excellence in creating innovative and flexible solutions for our clients.