Tired of your current Restaurant Management position?
Eager to join a restaurant concept that is Growing and offers REAL advancement opportunities?
Looking for someone that has the scoop on the most exciting Restaurant Management positions in the industry?
For nearly two decades we have been dazzling the taste buds of every guest that walks through our doors. When you look around, quality is the first word that comes to mind. From the elegant design of our restaurant to bringing you the finest dining experience one could ask for. Our menu is diverse and features a variety of delicious appetizers, mouthwatering selection of entrees, and an array of exotic spirits crafted by our bartenders. Whether it’s a business meeting, special occasion, or a Wednesday, we are the perfect place for an incredible dining experience.
We have an immediate need for an Executive Chef at our NEW STORE OPENING in Newport Beach!
If the answers to those questions are yes...I can help!
If you're ready to take the next step and move up in your career, send in your resume today!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 4+ years of current Upscale Casual/Fine Dining Executive Chef experience
- High volume background; must have Executive Chef experience in restaurants doing at least $5 million in volume per year
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of BOH hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency and hygiene
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
If you bring the necessary experience and a passion for great food and hospitality, we will provide you with a comprehensive compensation plan that includes:
Full Medical Package Including Dental and Vision
401K Savings Plan
- And Much More!
For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
If you would like to continue your success as a hospitality professional, please forward a copy of your resume or simply click on the “Apply Now" button and your information will be sent to the appropriate office. Qualified candidates will be guaranteed to receive a call within two business days from a recruiter at Gecko Hospitality.
Use the power of Gecko Hospitality . . . more choices™
Gecko Hospitality recruits Restaurant Management
for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- 2-3+ years (current) salaried Restaurant Management experience.
- Strong work ethic; after all we are in the restaurant business which requires a 50-55 hour work week.
- Able to pass a background check (and some employers also do a credit check)
After all, a career is more than a paycheck, it’s an investment.
We encourage you to tap into our vast resources and make our expertise work for you. Not only will you learn of jobs not advertised elsewhere, you’ll enjoy full confidentiality and an appropriate audience at best-in-class employers. All at no cost to you.
Gecko Hospitality. We provide… More choices™.