Job Duties Include:
- Non-medical in home care and assistance for seniors and disabled adults who want to remain in their homes
- Assist clients with companionship, personal care, dementia care,medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, mobility, transportation.
- Incidental transportation including errands and shopping
- Personal care including grooming, bathing, toileting, dressing, incontinence care, transferring
CAREGivers: Compassionate, wish for self-fulfillment, reliable, flexible
Job Requirements Include:
- 21 years of age or older
- Current Driver's License
- Clean Criminal Background Check
- Pass Drug Test
- Current Auto Insurance
- Dependable vehicle
- Six non-family References
- Very Dependable, Very Reliable, Trustworthy, Professional
- Flexible part-time schedules available
- Ongoing comprehensive training provided
- A great way to meet people and interact with others
- Very rewarding career; professionally and personally
We appreciate your time and inquiry into becoming a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care. No certification is needed. We do hire professionals with medical backgrounds or previous/current professional employment as well. We offer day, evening, night and overnight shifts.
Conversation & Companionship, Personal Care, Alzhiemers and Dementia Care, Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping, Errand Services, Grocery Shopping, Incidental Transportation, Laundry & Linen Washing Clothes Shopping, Recreational Activities, Grooming & Dressing Guidance, Transferring & Positioning, Incontinence Care, Medication Reminders, Oral Hygiene, Special Diet/Meal Preparation, Feeding Toileting
The 85-and-older population is expected to more than triple between 2008 and 2050 in the United States alone. This staggering statistic not only proves the growing need for elderly home care, but also the fact that thousands of families are facing the same critical decision as you. You are absolutely not alone.
Since 1994, the Home Instead Senior Care® franchise network has been devoted to providing the highest-quality senior home care. Compassionate Home Instead CAREGiversSM are an invaluable resource in helping families eliminate worry, reduce stress and reestablish personal freedom. From Alzheimer's and dementia support to respite care and companionship, our more than 900 locally owned and operated offices are ready to help you through this difficult time.