Entry Level Call Center Emergency Roadside Service Dispatcher
Are you looking for a rewarding professional career? Do you have the desire to help people? Then GEICO's Emergency Roadside Service (ERS) Department is the place for you! Our ERS Dispatchers are there to help our policyholders when they experience problems with their vehicles. As an ERS Dispatcher, you'll be trained to assist customers in obtaining help when there is a problem with their vehicle, such as locating and dispatching a locksmith or a tow truck. You will learn about our dynamic industry and prepare to assist customers through our comprehensive, fully paid training program.
As an Emergency Roadside Service Dispatcher, you will:
- Receive incoming calls from existing policyholders
- Gather pertinent information to assist the customer
- Dispatch help to the customer's location
- Negotiate estimated time of arrival to customers with tow truck operators and locksmiths
- Maintain customer satisfaction by providing friendly and professional service
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Raises and promotions based upon your performance
- Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
- Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good customer service skills or prior experience
- Demonstrated job stability
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center
Among GEICO's outstanding benefits are:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness and dining facilities
- Associate clubs and volunteer activities
- Business casual dress and more!
Apply today! Classes start soon.
Click “Apply Now" to complete our online application. You will need an active email address and phone number, and we request at least 5 years of employment history.
Please be prepared for multiple steps in our hiring process. GEICO conducts drug screens, credit and background checks, and may conduct health assessments of applicants who’ve accepted employment offers. EOE
For 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We’re one of the nation's largest and fastest growing auto insurance companies, thanks to our low rates and great customer service. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer new hires career advancement in a stable, supportive and rewarding environment, and an excellent Total Rewards benefits program.