- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health or science related field,
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required;
- Past work experience in an office setting, preferably in a research or health related environment;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Outstanding communication skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
Travel: Approximately 60-80% non-local, national travel is required
Medpace is a leading global full-service clinical research organization providing Phase I-IV core development services for drug, biologic, and device programs. With medical and regulatory expertise in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has assembled the industry’s most experienced and therapeutically focused teams to execute at every level of the company’s operations, providing complete and seamless drug development services. In June 2009 Medpace was rated as the best CRO by U.S. Investigators in the 2009 CenterWatch Site Survey and was the named the fastest growing privately held company in Cincinnati by the Cincinnati Business Courier Fast 55 for both 2008 and 2009.
With more than 1000 employees and clinical trial experience in over 40 countries, Medpace has the global reach and capability to conduct studies and navigate regulatory requirements worldwide. For more information visit medpace.com.
- Medpace offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, PTO, 401(k) with match, and bonuses based on individual and company performance.
- We also offer a 24-hour on-site fitness facility with a personal trainer, as well as a business casual work environment.
*We are also interested in receiving resumes from contract CRAs. If you are interested in being a contractor with Medpace, please submit your resume and indicate the fact that you are interested in a contract position.
Key words: Nurse, nursing, dietetics, dietician, clinical research coordinator