Sales Agent- Vacation Ownership Sales
Join the fastest growing Vacation Ownership Company in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®!!!!
"You Bring Your TALENT. We Build Your FUTURE!"
SALES AGENT (VACATION OWNERSHIP/TIMESHARE SALES)
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc, is pleased to invite YOU to explore exciting career and growth opportunities.
Become a part of our project of expansion and enjoy, among others:
- Excellent Compensation Plan (up to 19% commission)
- High Tour Flow, Specialty Lines and an Extended Chairman's Club.
- Several new company acquisitions.
- Face to Face Sales.
- NO cold calling or prospecting, Qualified leads only and Appointments are booked for you!
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401K
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program.
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts).
- New and improved Compensation plan.
- Industry leading training program, no previous experience required!
- Fun, exciting work environment.
- Unlimited growth opportunities.
The primary duties of a Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs and interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International® product through a structured 12-step sales presentation. The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI Product can provide an added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, whilst providing a top quality customer service through the delivery of The Meaning of Yes®. Vacation Counselors play a key role in the success of Diamond Resorts International® through the creation of a high quality customer experience along with a consistent increase of Company revenue.
DUTIES OF A SALES AGENT:
- Sell vacation ownership packages face to face in a professional and ethical manner.
- Maintain a professional relationship with owners & Club members to develop trust and commitment.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with owners & Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
- Attend all required sales meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
- High School diploma or GED REQUIRED.
- Prior Timeshare or Vacation Ownership sales experience PREFERRED but not required, experience selling In-house points strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous sales experience, in a one call one close environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical functions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (DAYS). Weekend and Holidays are required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacation Counselor, Sales Agent, Vacation Counselor ,salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, account executive, AE, timeshare sales, consumer sales, insurance sales, real estate, travel agent, membership sales, commission
Not ready to apply?
WELCOME TO DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. We are committed to providing every member, owner and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve. We aim to consistently exceed expectations with high quality resorts and industry-leading hospitality.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International®, with its network of more than 300 vacation destinations located in 33 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa provides guests with choices and flexibility as they design their dream vacation, whether they’re traveling an hour away or around the world. Our hassle-free, relaxing vacations give guests a truly memorable experience every time, for a lifetime.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS CORPORATION
Diamond Resorts Corporation and its subsidiaries own, operate and manage vacation ownership resorts and, through resort and partner affiliation agreements, provide members and owners with access to 89 managed resorts, 163 affiliated resorts, 48 affiliated hotels and four cruise itineraries through THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International®. To learn more, visit DiamondResorts.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Diamond Resorts International
Hourly Rate vs. Commission, Opportunity for Bonuses, Spiffs
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
1 Fall Creek Dr.
Branson, MO 65616