Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services is a family-owned and operated company, with a strong commitment to Caring with Excellence. Since 1870, the McNeill Family has developed and operated health care services in North Carolina.
It is our philosophy to offer the communities we serve with a complete senior care continuum, close to home and family. This means offering in-patient short term rehabilitation, long-term care, out-patient services with select centers offering assisted living and dementia care. Hospice and respite care are also offered within our in-patient level of care. The continuum extends beyond the walls of our skilled nursing facilities and to the company’s home health, pharmacy and medical equipment branches to meet the needs of patients following discharge.
At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services, we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment. Our Lee County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is located in Sanford, NC.
We are currently seeking an experienced:
- To serve as Social Worker for the Facility.
- To coordinate patient discharges in accordance with established policies and in accordance with state and federal licensor requirements.
- Monitors to assure appropriate sections of MDS are completed as assigned.
- To assure that a meaningful social program appropriate to the needs of each patient is met.
- Refers all residents or families to the appropriate agency or resource if service can not be met within the Facility.
- Works closely with Unit Directors/RN Supervisors and resident and/or family members for input regarding admissions, discharges and room changes.
- Graduate of a four year college is preferred with one year’s experience in the health care or long term care field or have an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must read, know and follow personnel, department, and Facility policies. Must be knowledgeable of local, state and federal regulations as relates to social needs of patients.
- Admission experience preferred.
Apply here, or send resume to:
Liberty Healthcare Management
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
2334 South 41st Street
Wilmington, NC 28403
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.