New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
provides customer-focused computer training solutions for our Top 350 client base here in Atlanta, GA. We are one of the premier members of New Horizons Worldwide, the world's largest independent provider of computer training, over $500 million in revenue teaching more than 2.4 million students each year in over 250 training centers in 50 countries.
- Selling Best in Class training solutions to small, medium, and large companies
- Manage a book of business generating annual sales of $750K to $1.1M
- Dealing with Corporate decision makers, to enable Game Changing results for their Organizations and Industry.
- To Enable our Clients to leverage training spend to business advantage
- To Enable our clients to maximize Human Capital within their organizations
- To provide first dollar spent value for our Clients
Knowledge and Skills
Basic selling skills:
Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes. Additionally, cold calling is a "must".
Strategic selling skills:
Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations
Consulting skills: Involves others in decision that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions
Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, creates proposals, and implements solutions.
Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and New Horizons.
Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills for application to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
Possesses expertise related to New Horizons' products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
- Competitive salary & unlimited commissions first year potential $45-55K
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sales Contests
- Free computer training for you and your immediate family